- No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Whether you want to create websites without coding, or you need to learn WordPress so you can update existing websites at your job, I’ve got you covered.
In this brisk but thorough course we build a website together step-by-step and along the way you organically absorb and master WordPress. I’m all about having you follow along with me and I always encourage experimentation over memorization. My ultimate goal is to give you the “vocabulary of WordPress” so you can continue learning independently long after this course completes. There is no prerequisite knowledge required!
Here’s a summary of what we cover:
- Asking and answering “What is WordPress?”
- Setting up a new WordPress site/project
- Creating pages
- Creating blog posts
- Customizing the colors & theme of your website
- Embedding YouTube videos into your website
- Setting up custom navigation menus
- Creating photo galleries
- Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors)
- Asking and answering “What is a plugin?” & “What is a widget?”
- Letting visitors of your blog posts comment via their Facebook / Twitter accounts
- Configuring an interactive “Contact Us” page
- Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
- Using a custom homepage instead of a generic “blog listing”
This course may be brand new, but this isn’t my first time teaching. I’ve led training sessions for Fortune 500 companies and I’ve already helped over 140,000 people on Udemy and received the following feedback:
“Brad definitely has some of the best techniques to embed the lesson into your mind… hands down these are the best tutorials I have had the opportunity to view.”
“Presentation is concise without being tedious… you honestly feel that you have a thorough understanding of the subject.”
“…[Brad] explained the process. Not memorize this or that, he explained the process. If you’re looking to take a course to understand the foundations of creating websites, look no further.”
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring WordPress creators; in one convenient place alongside one instructor. If you’re ready to begin creating and updating websites – I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to get started creating websites and/or blogs.
- No coding required.
- No prior experience required.